Feelin' Chalky

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

I am working on a post about my sweet hubby and his success.  I think that it took me a while to see how much weight he has lost because I am around him all of the time.  I knew he was thinner, but had no idea how much until I looked back on some old pictures.  WOW!  You don't want to miss it!  Coming soon!

Meanwhile, most of you know that I am huge Jamie Oliver fan and I absolutely LOVE his show that is on ABC called, "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution."  You can find more info on the show and what he is doing on:

http://www.jamieoliver.com

Basically, he is trying to totally overhaul the school lunch system, teach people (children and young adults especially) how to cook healthy (and tasty) food, and just make Americans more conscious of what they are putting into their mouths.  The show is so inspiring...I highly recommend you check it out Friday nights at 8 and 9 PM.

He also has a petition that you can sign in support of his efforts.  Check it out and sign it!

http://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition

I sure wish he would come to Kokomo...we could all use some help!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment