Here is the weekly update from yours truly:
Correction: the grand total is 65.2 pounds - got a little ahead of myself!
Things I am diggin' this week:
1. Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies - they are perfect for easy breakfast on-the-go. There are 10 million flavors including, oatmeal raisin, double chocolate chunk, peanut butter, caramel apple, and banana walnut. I find them at Sunspot around here, but you can also order them in bulk through Amazon! Score!
Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies, Chocolate Chunk Raisin, 3-Ounce Individually Wrapped Cookies (Pack of 12)
2. Peaches. Yum. Remember that song by Presidents of the United States of America? Hmmm...I don't think they were talking about this delicious fruit though...
3. Pirate's Booty. Hehe...my kids think it's hilarious that they have "pirate's booty" for a snack. It is quite delish I must say and not gonna send you into calorie-overdrive! You can find it in the healthy food section at just about any grocery store.
4. Snow peas and/or sugar snap peas. Aren't they just wonderful? Put them in soups, stir-fry, or serve 'em up by their lonesome. I give them two forks up!
5. My knife skillz in that video. I mean...come on! Can you tell how NOT sharp our knives are? That's what happens when you have kids...dull knives.
Have a happy, healthy week!